Over the last year, millions of families have been impacted by a quarantine, virtual school for children, decreased income, lay-offs, and health concerns - all resulting in increased stress and anxiety. How are you helping clients meet behavioral health needs for their employees?
Today, I'm sharing a great strategy for behavioral health with 3 tips to address this hot topic with your clients.
CHALLENGE: Employees need increased behavioral health support
A recent study found 61% of employees say mental health symptoms have impacted their job performance. Employers have to address these needs and show concern for their team - while being cost-conscious.
STRATEGY: Quantify the need vs. the cost of ignoring it
Equip your clients with current findings on behavioral health needs with the infographic below that addresses…
- How many suffer?
- What are the barriers to treatment?
- What is the cost of ignoring mental health?
- How can employers use behavioral telehealth to address the issue?
A simple infographic can help you highlight this growing issue - and how a virtual care strategy can help.
- Send it prior to your next meeting as a pre-read to discuss.
- Present it to spark a conversation in your mid-year review.
- Use it as an education piece to all of your clients: “I’m hearing this is becoming more of an issue with some of my other clients. How is your team?”
Don’t shrink back from bringing new solutions when your clients need them most.
Now it's your turn! How are you bringing fresh solutions to address growing behavioral health needs? Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.