When it comes to mental health in America, needs are skyrocketing. As a benefits consultant, you know unmet mental health issues multiply costs that hit the medical plan.
FACTS: Over 60% of US counties have NO psychiatrists. Medical costs for those with mental illness are 2-3 times higher.
Why Behavioral Telehealth?
Behavioral Telehealth offers convenient, discreet visits with mental health professionals that…
- widen access to care and remove barriers
- deliver care 4 times faster than in-person scheduling
- save $100 per visit vs. in-person care
When you install freshbenies for your groups, Behavioral Telehealth…
- is now included in all packages
- serves the entire family, including children
- is available with $0 visit fee for 100+ groups
Is it easy to use?
YES! freshbenies members simply log into their member app or portal and choose the Behavioral Telehealth icon.
Once logged in, members simply...
- Follow the prompts to choose the type of specialist preferred
- Complete a short intake questionnaire
- Make selections based on provider profiles and preferences
- Get temporary support or establish an ongoing relationship
Psychiatrists can prescribe medication, if they deem necessary. Click here for a 2-page flyer including FAQs.
- Use these questions to open client conversations...
- What benefits do you have in place to help stressed employees?
- Does your benefit plan show employees you support a hybrid / remote environment?
- What virtual tools prove you care about mental health of employees - and their families?
- Watch my 2-min video: why behavioral health is a must
- Download this 1-page infographic packed with quick stats
Now it's your turn! How are you helping employers support the increasing mental health needs of their employees AND their families? Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.