Systems Project Manager
Are you ready to start fresh? Do you have at least three years proven success working with complex proprietary systems?
Are you passionate about the ever-changing world of technology and digging in to figure out how to make systems better, faster, easier to use – to create a best-in-class user experience? Are you interested in working with a company that helps people save on their healthcare? Are you a customer-loving, fast-paced, fun, self-starter?
If you said yes to those questions, you might be the perfect freshbenies Systems Project Manager. This opportunity provides both strategy and tactical execution on all tech activities for freshbenies products (bundles of telehealth, advocacy and other non-insurance benefits). The focus will be to develop, execute, maintain, track and optimize our tech activities across all systems. This person must develop a great understanding of all the benefits and processes within our company to assist our current and future external and internal clients at the highest level of service.
The freshbenies corporate culture could be described as fun, casual and innovative. But make no mistake, we are a professional and hard-working team - the bar is set very high and the pace is FAST. We are growing and need a trusted partner to help us reach the next level. The Systems Project Manager reports to the freshbenies Co-Founder & COO.
Work in tandem with the team to implement, manage and optimize our tech activities across proprietary and public systems. Then repeat this until market domination is achieved!
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of tech projects
- Manage key vendor relationships, including software development team
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Plan, execute, maintain, track and/or optimize the following…
o beniehub – internal client data system
o Member app and portals
o Artificial Intelligence Assistant
o Website chat functionality
- Oversee all aspects of company tech budget
- Contribute to strategic planning of overall company technology needs
- Evaluate emerging technologies and ideas. Provide strategic leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional associations
NECESSARY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College degree. Technology/Information Systems degree or advanced degree is even better.
- An experienced systems project manager who can hit the ground running (3+ years of experience).
- Demonstrable experience successfully leading and managing items listed above under “Responsibilities.”
- Critical thinker who has demonstrated the ability to “see around corners.”
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in business technology.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects in order to consistently meet deadlines.
- Budgeting that includes forecasting needs, preparing an annual plan, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Knowledge of project management for IT/systems development.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with high accuracy.
- Able to work at a fast pace, under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly without sacrificing quality and detail - while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extraordinary time management, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Proven remote worker. Able to work independently while also contributing to team environment.
- Willing to be part of a small team, which sometimes means stepping up to help on a variety of responsibilities, as needed.
- Passionate! Nimble. Listener. Learner. Accurate. Teacher. Consultant. Authority. Trustworthy. Creative. Positive. Smart. Energetic. Conscientious. Proactive. Competitive. Professional. Servant-Leader.
- The right candidate can live anywhere in the US.
- Must be a master of today’s technology - intermediate to expert-level knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Mastery of Apple products, Google Analytics, Salesforce CRM, and/or Hubspot is even better.
- Exceptional writing ability (business correspondence, articles, reports). A writer with published works (articles, e-book, white paper or blog) is even better.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to present complex topics in a simple way.
- Need to be able and willing to meet the physical / emotional demands of the job:
o Travel, as needed
o Sit for extended periods of time
o Talk and hear, both in person and by telephone
o Perform work at a computer for 6-8 hours
o Function in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions
A competitive salary (and a fully-loaded freshbenies membership!)
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your LinkedIn profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org