As news updates about Coronavirus continue, freshbenies is here to help you and your family with 3 practical tips to stay healthy…
1. Don’t worry, be happy - and educated!
How concerned should you be? Should you wear a face mask? How can you protect yourself and your family? Click here for a quick article by Dr. Anita Bennett, MD who answers 11 practical questions you’re probably asking right now!
2. Use your benies - from home!
If you show signs of being sick or have questions for a doctor, start with freshbenies before worrying, Googling or going to a germ-infested waiting room. Here's a few ways your benies can help - be sure to check your freshbenies App or Portal to see which of these services are included in your specific package...
- Telehealth - speak to a doctor 24/7 to evaluate your symptoms. While there’s no cure for Coronavirus, if you have any flu-like symptoms, contact Teladoc so a doctor can evaluate your risk and help with next steps when necessary.
- Behavioral Telehealth - get support for anxiety, stress or panic by visiting with a psychiatrist or therapist by video at a fraction of the cost of in-person visits.
- Doctors Online – ask a doctor for personalized advice in an email conversation (instead of Googling) and get a response within 24 hours.
- Advocacy - reach out to your Advocate for help locating the best quality in-network doctors, urgent care centers or hospitals.
3. Be ready!
Knowing the facts is always good. Stay tuned to the CDC site where updates are published regularly. Make sure your freshbenies membership is activated and ready. If you need to do this, just chat with Bonnie by clicking her image at the bottom right of this web page, or call Member Services at 855.647.6762. We're here to help!